Thursday, June 26, 2008

Getting There!!!

Well the kitchen cupboards came in and were delivered Monday and the install started yesterday. They are looking really nice. The countertop guy came early this morning to measure for the template and informed me that the countertop will be installed on July 3 next Thursday,which is much sooner than originally I had been told. I am so happy to see the kitchen finally coming together. I have the dining room about halfway painted and will finish it as soon as the kitchen people get done. So I get a few days break from the kitchen. Yeahhhh!!.
I get to go to book club tonight. We read My Sisters Keeper by Picoult. It is a really good book but rather a sad story. It really makes you think about the way that you treat each of your children and why you had them in the first place. I would recommend it to all. I am now reading a series of books called the #1 Womans Detective Club. I have read three of them now and they are so sweet. The main character in each of the stories is so sweet and really tries to do the right thing. They are written about life in Africa and the main character is a woman from Africa. They are very good and uplifting.
I get to go to a baby shower for my nephews girlfriend, Keri, on Saturday. She is going to have a girl the end of July and they are going to call her Cassiday June. They are planning on getting married soon, which makes me very happy for them.
Well I had better get to work. bye now.

1 comment:

Susan, Blain & kids said...

Sounds like some good books. I need to borrow some of them when I come there, I need some new readers for me, I can only read the Twilights series so many times. I will see you soon. Love you