Thursday, November 6, 2008

Update...

We were able to get Clayton and Danielle moved into their cute little house. They received some great help from the people in their ward. It is really clean and well kept for such an old house. I love that they have porches on the front and the back of the house. Danielle picked up my serger yesterday and I can hardly wait to try it out. I have been putting off some sewing so that I could use the serger. We had a great Halloween. The rain stopped and it was so warm that you only needed a light jacket, which is wonderful for Idaho. We celebrated Paul's 53rd bday with all of the kids. We had a great time eating at Applebys and then home for ice cream cake. I used to think that being in your 50's was old but it really is not. Well everyone have a great week. bye now.

2 comments:

Susan, Blain & kids said...

Hey I just tried to call you but you did not answer so I will try again in a bit. Sounds like life has been busy for you as usual. We will probably not get to see you until Christmas again if you are going away for Thanksgiving, so let me know if you are going to come up before then and most of the stuff I justed typed I will probably have already talked to you about before you read this so you will think you are having dajavu but your not so not worries.

Love you
Your little sister the angel

Amylee said...

No, 50 isn't old at all! I love old houses, too. They are full of so much character.