Monday, July 19, 2010

Lovely Warm Weekend!!

We had such a warm sunny weekend..spent Saturday down at Amanda and Leif's fixing their sprinkler system and hanging out with all of the kids..Susan and kids came to Amandas also so there were alot of crazy kids there.. Paul and I went to the Red Lobster for lunch which was so yummy.. I had a dish called Crab Crusted Tillapia..it absolutely melted in my mouth it was so delicious..I bought a new wallet at Ace Hardware that I absolutely love..I played with the kids outside most of the day and even picked up a table and chairs for Clayton and Danielle that they just happened to buy that day and needed to be picked up in Pocatello..talking about good timing..We had a great Sunday with all of the kids and watched Sherlock Holmes..loved the movie..I think Robert Downey Jr did an excellent job in this character part..well I had better get to work..everyone have a great week..bye now