Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Well we made it thru the weekend okay. We had Susan and family over the weekend and it was rather crazy around the house. Danielle and Clayton came down on Saturday and we all went out to dinner to Olive Garden. It was really yummy. I ate to much as usual from there but we had great leftovers. We played WII. It is lots of fun and I really like the game where you check your own fitness level. Paige is really growing. She is a really good baby. We are looking forward to seeing her this weekend when we go down to her blessing in Tremonton. We are also celebrating Carter's Bday. I need to come up with an idea for a gift for him. He is the big "2".

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Yeah it was pretty crazy and I was only there for a night! Thanks again for olive garden- it WAS good, and I know for a fact you didn't eat too much!!! Have fun at the blessing! I wish we could go:( Love you!
Danielle