Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Paige Blessing

The girls and I traveled to Tremonton to celebrate Carters Bday and see Paige get blessed. It was lots of fun and lots of people. Paige looked like a little angel in her blessing outfit that Denise and Mom made for her. I even contributed by making the slip to wear under it. A little family project. Carter loved the gift we gave him of a John Deere tractor book. It has real wheels on it and he would not put it down. He is such a tractor lover right now. max was outside making jumps to go over with his bike. I would not be surprised to hear he has broken his arm again. We had great food and great cake. When we got home Danielle and Clayton came to visit us and we ended up watching old family movies. We had a great laugh at how funny we all looked 10 years ago and how much we had all changed. I am really looking forward to watching conference this weekend. It is a time that I actually sit down and watch tv for about 4 hours each day of conference without interruption. I can hardly wait. Bye for now.

2 comments:

mandijwaters said...

You should post some pics of Paige so that I can show Leif how cute she is. When I went there and stayed the night, I forgot my camera so I didn't get any pics of her. Glad lots of people went though... I am sad that I didn't get to go :(

Danielle said...

I'm SO excited for conference. I think we are coming for both days and staying the night- I don't know if clay has told you yet. Anyway, we'll talk:)