Monday, October 22, 2007

Monday Morning

Another Monday morning starting the week out running. Paul and I are headed off to Tremonton this morning to keep an eye on the kids for Susan while she takes Gabby to Shriners Hospital. We are looking forward to playing with Max Carter and Paige. We had a busy weekend. Paul went hunting but did not find anything to shoot. I was busy cleaning house, shopping and I got all of my visiting teaching done before the end of the month. Yea!! Amanda and McKinley spent Saturday with us hanging out. Amanda and I hit the open house at Roberts and bought just a few things. We also went to this other store that is only open on Friday and Saturday and did not get to shop to long since we went at 2:45 and they close at 3. but looking forward to this Friday so that I can go back. They had great things for decorating the home and in the style that I use for my house. Well better be going so that I can finish getting ready for the trip today.Bye now.

No comments: