Saturday, October 27, 2007

Weekend Fun


We went to card club today and made a really cute card. Photo attached. the kids have had a blast playing in the leaves. ( Susan and kids came for the weekend) I keep cleaning the floor every time they come thru. I need to give it up until they are done. Paul went off hunting with his sister Annette and her friend Bob for a moose. Hopefully they will get the job done quickly. I went to Book Club on thursday and absolutely loved the experience and looking forward to next month. we will be reading Angels and Demons which I have already read. But it is a good book so I will skim it before club. Well have to go chase down some kids. bye for now.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Cute card!!! I'm excited to see it in person:)

Susan, Blain & kids said...

had fun at your house. Will you please put that picture of the kids and me on the blog then I can print one out for myself. See you later.
Love Susan