Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tuesday

Well what a long day yesterday. All the driving, which I absolutely hate. We found Harmoni a car in Malad. I will post a picture later today. She was so excited she was screaming and loves it. The kids were fun although little Paige is not the happiest of babies. It is a good thing she is so cute. Carter got jumped on by a dog when he went with Paul to look at the car and the dog scratched his face pretty bad. It looks like he got in a fight. The dog got both sides of his face with his paws. Max about talked our ear off with all of the stuff he needed to tell us and he kept asking when we were going to go camping again. Gabby had a great checkup but was mad at us because we had to leave after she got home and she wanted to visit with us more. We stopped in Poky and did dinner with Amanda & Leif and finally got home at 8:30 last night. Well bye now

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Sounds busy! The car looks good!!! I'm glad you guys found her a good deal. I think we are coming to IF tomorrow. I have some wood that needs cutting for my mom's birthday present...which is coming up in like...less than a week! So I need to get it done. We will probably call you tonight...anyway, talk to you later! Love you! -Danielle

Susan, Blain & kids said...

That is a cute picture of Paige you took. Thanks for coming down and taking care of the kids. That is a nice looking car, I am sure Harmoni will love it. I will see you Friday around 5, 5:30. I put a new picture on my blog check it out.
love you,
Susan