Monday, October 15, 2007

Weekend

Well the weekend was great and busy. I did not get very many pages done at the overnight scrapbooking considering all of the stuff that I hauled down to Pocatello. We had a great time visiting and spending time together. We only stayed up until about 2:30, all the kids said they were too tired and not feeling inspired. I had my second wind by then and was ready to go all night but decided that I better go to bed since everyone else was. McKinley hollered at me first thing Saturday about 7am. She wanted to have someone help her out of her room. She is so cute and fun to spend time with. I also was chasing picture frames for my cousin from Wyoming all weekend as I was running from Idaho Falls to Pocatello. She needed 41 11x14 frames for her Super Saturday project and we were finally able to find the last of them in Blackfoot. I finished the last of the vampire books Eclipse. I am very excited for the new book to come out which it appears will not be too soon. The books were great. I enjoyed every minute of reading them and could not put them down once I had started.
Well I better be going. Bye now.

No comments: