Thursday, October 4, 2007

I had a fun day today. I went with Denise and Heather to the Wild Flower Blossom scrapbook supply sale. I of course spent way too much money, but I am really excited because I found all of the paper ribbon and stickers to complete the scrapbook of Clayton and Danielle's engagement wedding and reception photos. I am going to an all night scrapbook at Amanda's on the 12th. I plan on trying to catch up with my sister trip book and the wedding book. I can hardly wait. I caught the stomach flu from someone and was real sick yesterday and ended in bed for half of the day. I am feeling much better today, thank goodness. Clayton and Danielle are coming to stay this weekend so that we can all watch conference together and also they do not want to miss conference since they do not have tv at their apartment. It should be a fun weekend. Well bye for now.

1 comment:

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

That's so sad about the flu. You are so giving!! I think you have the flu to slow you down if that is possible!!! Hope it's okay that I peeked at your site. :-) I'm jealous you get to live by Danielle and Clay. Continue to enjoy it while you have it!!