Monday, October 8, 2007

Weekend

Well I loved conference this weekend. The messages that are spoken always make me want to try harder to be a better person. I noticed that there were a lot of messages concerning the roles of mothers and the influence that they have on their children and the family. I am looking forward to receiving my copy of the ensign so that I can read the messages again. We had lots of good food to eat and enjoyed our visit with Danielle and Clayton. We played Wii and I ended up with the highest bowling score of 214. I am so glad that we bought the Wii for Clayton it is really fun to play with the family. We watched movies and enjoyed each others company. Susan and Blain showed up on Sunday afternoon and Amanda and Leif. We had quite a household of people but I love to have my family around. (Even though it was crazy at times)
I have been printing more pictures for my scrapbooking night at Amanda's. It is really quiet at home today. Everyone else is either at work or school. But I better enjoy it while I can. Paige Carter and Max will be here this afternoon for me to watch while Blain and Susan go to a funeral for his great aunt. Well better be going, bye now.

1 comment:

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

love your blog. I think it is great how consistent you are. I don't know how often I can read it, it makes me so jealous when you talk about Daneille and Clay-in a good way!