Friday, October 19, 2007

Friday

Yea!! it is Friday finally. Long long week. Going to frost Rita's hair today. I want to go to the new shoe store in town and see if I can find some brown shoes. I loaned my other pair to Denise to wear at the wedding and I think I will give them to her because they really make my feet hurt. I do not know why because they are not tight. Maybe the arch isn't quite in the right spot. I am going to go to a bridal shower tomorrow for Kurt Killian's fiancee. It should be fun because I have never met her. Paul went hunting today and saw a moose and one deer running away. so he did not get to shoot anything this morning, maybe later today when he goes back out. He is picking up an older Honda 4 wheeler that he got for $65 that he thinks he will be able to fix for just a little money and then he will have a newer 4 wheeler. Ours is only 23 years old.
I am going to Utah on Monday to help Susan with the kids. She needs to go to the Shriners Hospital for Gabby's annual checkup and wants to take all of the kids. It should be an adventure. Paul said that he would drive down with me, which makes me happy because it is getting to be such a boring drive. Well bye for now.

1 comment:

Susan, Blain & kids said...

hey, it is sunday and I am working on my blog you will have to go and look at it. don't forget the books and clothes.