Friday, November 2, 2007

Finally

I received a chewing out from Susan because I had not posted since 10-27. But I have a good excuse, I have not been feeling well. I finally went to the doc and I have strep throat. I am on antibiotics and also mucinex for the cough that I also developed. It makes me so mad I had plans to go in to get my flu shot the morning that I woke up with the sore throat. I ended up home from work today. Not what I had planned. Tomorrow is Paul's Bday and I had all of these plans to get things done which are not going to happen. Luckily I had already given him his bday present. I am hoping for a better day tomorrow so that we can all go out to lunch for the bday boy. Kate is coming into town with the new baby and we are going to an open house at Steve and Mollys to check out Marcus. I hate staying home all day. There is absolutely nothing on tv. I did sleep alot. I also checked out all of the pictures of the halloween costumes of the nieces and nephews. They were really scary. bye now.

2 comments:

Susan, Blain & kids said...

Oh I did not chew you out, just commented on the fact that you had not posted forever, but it is good to know that you are still alive. Tell Paul Happy Birthday for me, and I will try and remember to call him. I hope that you are feeling better. Take a picture of Katie's baby I would like to see what he looks like. Hope you have a fun day.
Love you,
Susan

Danielle said...

Hey, are you feeling better?? I didn't realize you had strep. You should've let me do the baking! Let us know if we need to come down and help out or anything. Love you!
Danielle