Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Weekend News

We had a very busy weekend. We had Susan and family, Amanda and family and Clayton and Danielle at our house this weekend. It was fun but rather crazy. Paige was cooing and smiling at us this weekend. She is getting so big. Paul and I went to Clayton and Danielle's home on Monday and put in a new floor in their entry way. It looks so much better than the cracked grey linoleum. It was hard work but it made them happy so it was worth all of the hard work. Their home is so comfy and right for them. I finally got into my office today and cleaned it up. It was an absolute mess and I could not even get into it to do anything. but it is all organized again and I can get in and update my blog site. Well have to be going. bye now.

2 comments:

Susan, Blain & kids said...

Hey,
its about time you blogged!!! Anyway we want to stay with you over the Thanksgiving Holiday and then remember your keeping Paige on Friday night. Glad you got the floor done. What can I bring for dinner (rolls). Who all is coming anyway? Talk to you later have to go to enrichment.
Love ya

Danielle said...

The floor is just AMAZING! Oh, we DO love it. I'm so grateful for you guys. I'm glad you got to get your office cleaned! Hope you have a good week! Love you, Danielle