Friday, November 16, 2007

Yea The weekend

Yea it is Friday. Makayla and I just got back from the mall. they sure have alot of cute things out at the mall, but I have a hard time spending $29 for a tank top. I found a really cute green coat that I might just have to buy. I am thinking hard about it and showed it to makayla in case the girls want to get it for me for Christmas. I went and did alot of window shopping trying to get some ideas for the girls for christmas. Clayton and Danielle are coming tomorrow and we are going to play some games and do some visiting. I am really looking forward to Amanda's workshop tomorrow. I like to make all of the things that she brings to her workshops. Well have to be going. Bye now.

1 comment:

Susan, Blain & kids said...

dear Patty,
I showed the kids your blog Carter thought it was really cool he said who everyone was on your slideshow and that the picture of him was his cake and tractor. Gabby says "hi"! anyway got to go now and update my blog we will see you either wed or thursday.
Love you,
Susan, Gabby and Carter