Thursday, November 29, 2007

Update

I did not realize it had been so long since I posted last. We had a great Thanksgiving. Susan & family came and mom and dad. We had lots of good food and had a great visit. Danielle and Clayton came Friday and visited with us and we played cards for awhile. We were fortunate to attend a fireside that was put on by Michael McClean on adoption on Sunday. We took the whole family and it was wonderful. I think I cried the whole program. It brought back alot of the memories of the despair that we felt when we found out that we could not have children. The program talked about trying to adopt the perspective of the mother giving the child away the receiving parents and also the grandparents of the child being adopted out. It made me remember how blessed that we are to have been able to adopt and have children in our home. I am trying to get ready for the Super Saturday in our ward. It is this Saturday. I hope that I have everything that I need by now. I get to go to Book Club tonight and am really excited. I really enjoy reading and it is lots of fun to get together with other women and discuss a good book. Well have to go now.

1 comment:

Susan, Blain & kids said...

Hey Patty, I have always loved that song, remeber I gave it to you when I was in Highschool. Anyway I am glad to hear you loved it. I hope you are having fun on your super saturday, I wish I was there, I would have loved to come and make some crafts since I missed mine. Anyway talk to you later.
Love the Angel