Friday, December 7, 2007

Yea it is Friday

I am so glad Friday is finally here. I went Christmas shopping with Amanda yesterday. I only have two more gifts to buy. I cannot wait to get done. I finished making all of my homemade gifts yesterday. I am going to bake some cookies and make some candy this weekend. I get to help with Kurt Killians wedding reception tomorrow. It is rather strange to have all of these young men married that ran around with Clayton. Time has gone by so fast. It just seems yesterday that they were all new scouts hanging out at our house with Paul. We are celebrating Paul's dads birthday on Sunday - he will be 80 years old. He is in really great shape for someone that age.
Well have to be going. Bye now.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Good for you and getting Christmas shopping done so early! I need to finish my brother's presents! Yikes. Anyway, hopefully we'll be seeing you tomorrow- I hear a huge storm is on it's way. We'll see! Love you guys!
Danielle

Susan, Blain & kids said...

HEy, hope all is well since I talked to you this morning. Paige is doing better already you can tell. Anyway hope you have a great week.
Love you
Susan

Susan, Blain & kids said...

Hi Aunt Patty,
My mom was showing us your blog and I thought the pictures of us on Carters birthday was cute and Carter thought his cake was cool. I love you,
From Gabby and Carter.
P.S. Can't wait to come and stay with you over new years eve.

cheryl said...

hi patty!!!just thought I would say hello and you have a great week!!!!!!!love you,cheryl ann