Sunday, December 16, 2007

Busy Weekend

What a busy weekend I have had, but it was lots of fun. My company party was Friday night at Steve Thompsons home. Then Saturday morning my family was invited over to a Breakfast Christmas Party. We had to bring white elephant gifts. The food was delicious and we ended up with a bizarre tie for Paul, I received a gallon can of pickled jalapeno peppers, Makayla a Christmas CD and Harmoni some funny Christmas decorations. It was a fun way to start out the day. I then finished house cleaning just before Danielle and Clayton showed up. harmoni went to work and makayla ended having some friends over to play games with. I went shopping with Danielle and Clayton to buy just a few finishing gifts. Danielle and I then frosted cookies, dipped caramels, dipped pretzels, made chocolate cookies that were her family recipe and put them in the freezer for Christmas Eve. We finally finished all of the goodies and made some dinner. Clayton and I then went shopping again to replace some fish. It is really hard with so many too choose from at the pet store. Hopefully they will live this time. I am excited to hear from Clayton on how things went with the new fish. We finished out the evening watching the newest Harry Potter movie. Until about 10:30 when we turned it off because we were all getting so tired and Clayton needed to get his new fish home. He was probably up all night getting them set up. I am going to wrap all of my gifts on Sunday and Monday before someone sneaks into the downstairs bedroom and takes a peek. Well better get back to wrapping gifts. Bye now.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Patty, I just want to reiterate how much fun I had baking with you yesterday! It was nice to be there all day to just hang out. I'm excited to come for Christmas! Clay is going to try and sway his work to let them have christmas eve off so that we can come saturday night and stay until christmas! Love you guys!

Susan, Blain & kids said...

I like the new look of your blog it is pretty cool. I am totally jealous that I was not there for all the fun, anyway glad you had fun, can't wait to see you next weekend.
Love ya,
Susan