Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Latest News.

I finished Breaking Dawn over the weekend even with Susan Paige and Gabby visiting us. The book was great. I will not say more in case all of you have not finished it yet. I ended up at Walmart Friday night and it took me about 10 minutes to pick up the book and get home to start the read.
We are still waiting for our kitchen to be completed. The new guy who bought the business that is doing our kitchen is extremely slow and frustrating to work with. We called the rug guy and he is still out of town more frustration..... But I am able to use it and love everything that we did in the set up. It is so bright and new.
We are really enjoying our new dog. He is very well behaved and calm thank goodness since he is so big. Paul has taught him to go out and get his paper in the morning and deliver it to the place where Paul sits and reads it every morning. We found out this weekend that he is very tolerant of children since Paige would not leave him alone and she kept sitting on him and yelling at the dog. It was rather funny since she is such a little punker. McKinley keeps him running around the house because she wants Stetson to chase her and she giggles nonstop.
I finally got into my office to get it organized yesterday. It looked like a bomb had gone off in it. I got everything organized and put away. I also got rid of alot of stuff that I will be delivering to the DI.
Well I had better get to work. bye now.

No comments: