Friday, July 25, 2008

Pictures of the Kitchen



These are not very good because my other camera is broken. But it gives you and idea.
The island is great for sitting at and working on the laptop we have. We also like to sit there for breakfast. It might have something to do with the fact that the dining room is still not finished. I love the little bench seat in the corner of the kitchen. there are cupboards underneath that I have decided to store pans in. But it is a real nice place to sit and visit with others who are in the kitchen. I am very excited to finish with getting all of the kitchen set up this weekend. It will be nice to have everything back upstairs.
Denise Jerry Paul and I are going to a Three Dog Night concert tomorrow. It should be lots of fun.
The following are pictures of the new addition to our family.
Stetson
12 months old
95 pounds

Isn't he cute. We love him already. Well I have to go and get some more grocery shopping done. bye now.
Clayton and Danielle----I hope you are having a great time.
love you all----bye now.

3 comments:

mandijwaters said...

A DOG!?!?! Where did you get him from? How cool is that. Does Clayton know about him? Kinley is going to be sooo excited on Tuesday to see it. Kitchen is great too... I have a surprise for you and your kitchen on Tuesday when we come over!

cheryl said...

I love the kitchen!!And your new family member is pretty cute too!!

Lizzie said...

I just had to peek at your BEAUTIFUL kitchen. If I could have any cabinents in the world, those are the ones I would have. I LOVE white cabinents with beadboard.

Also, the picture of Makayla dressed up like the Dr. Seuss character is so cute.

Thanks for coming. It was really fun getting to know you.