Friday, July 25, 2008

News Update!

Clayton and Danielle are off to Oregon to a family reunion and they took our car. We will miss them but I hope that they have a great time. Danielle was so excited to see her family. I have been driving my scooter since Clayton took my car but I had to break down today and drive his car because it is so overcast and I did not want to get rained on. I love to ride my scooter around town.
Well they came and put in the rest of the countertops in the kitchen. I am still missing the doors for the island cabinets and the drawers. They told me one more week and then the guy who was going to cut my new rug for the dining room went on vacation so that will not be done for another week or so. I swear sometimes that I am jinxed. I have not even set up the kitchen yet. I started to bring up some of the food and the dishes. It is so wonderful to have a kitchen back in use. We went grocery shopping yesterday which I have not done for about two months. We had a huge load of groceries
We went to the 24th Celebration at our Stake. The food was really good and we had a great time visiting with everyone. All of the little kids were dressed up like pioneers and looked so cute.
We have added a new member to our family as of the 24th. We acquired a new dog. He is a labrador/golden retreiver mix. He is one year old and huge (95 lbs). We love him already. He is so loving and follows me everywhere. He was sad when I left for work this morning. I am so glad to have a dog back in our house. His name is Stetson. He already had the name and we kind of like it so it will stay. I will put pictures on later because my camera is not working.
bye now.

No comments: