Friday, July 11, 2008

Vacation!!

Well so sorry that there are not photos of the new kitchen yet. They came and installed the countertops and the island countertop was not made right so they came and took it back out and are going to correct the problem. Paul finished connecting the water and I can now use my kitchen. We are working on getting the trim in the dining room and then it is all complete. I am supposed to be leaving town tomorrow to go camping and I am not even one bit ready. This kitchen project has really taken over our lives. We are trying to leave in the morning. I hope that we can get all of the packing and shopping done in order to get out of town. We really need the break. Well enough whining for now. Everyone have a great weekend. bye now.

1 comment:

Susan, Blain & kids said...

I hope that they are giving you a discount for all the trouble, done wrong, put in late what a pain. Have fun camping and see you in a couple of days.