Thursday, October 9, 2008

Lovely Fall Weekend.

Cheryl and I went to Linda Waters cabin Thursday thru Sunday. We had a really relaxing fun time. We spent Thursday in West shopping and enjoying the Fall weather. We went walking to get a great view of the Fall colors. I took some really amazing pictures with the storm clouds in the sky. Paul and Tim joined us Friday night. We visited alot because bad weather came with the guys. We played some Wii fit and other Wii games. Clayton Danielle and Makayla came up on Saturday to check out Linda's home and we played games and had a great time visiting and eating. We had to go home on Sunday what a bummer we were having such a nice time. I started my knitting class on Monday and love the new sweater that I am learning to make and having a good time doing it. I still have the stupid sore throat and went to the doctor again to have them tell me that it is a viral infection and I will have to give it time. (6weeks already) Well I had better get to work. Have a great week. bye now

1 comment:

Susan, Blain & kids said...

Well it sounds like you had a good weekend. The sore throat thing sucks I still have mine too, it has been like 4 weeks. Look forward to seeing you.

Love you