Monday, September 29, 2008

Update...

What a busy weekend we had at our house. We finished touch up paint in the kitchen and replaced the ugly trim that the kitchen people put up. I replaced the microwave that caught on fire. Paul and Clayton worked on Clayton's car and got it running smoothly again. Danielle and I went to the Relief Society General Broadcast together at my Stake. We had a Chocolate Fest before the broadcast and I really overdosed on chocolate. It was so yummy though. I truly enjoyed the broadcast. I loved Pres Uchdorf's comment the we are all Treasured daughters of our Heavenly Father with Infinite Worth. I am really looking forward to General Conference this weekend.
I still have the stupid sore throat and nothing seems to be working to make it go away. I have another doctors appointment this week to have it checked again. We played cards with Amanda Leif Clayton and Danielle and had a great time. Well everyone have a great week. bye now.

2 comments:

Brittany Celeste said...

I loved the broadcast too. They had a nice dinner here for us, too bad I missed out on the chocolate fest! Guess who is in our ward up here? Justin Martin's sister! I guess they were the ones that originally owned the Martin's little house on 13th. They are the Lessings; do you remember them?

Jenn said...

Your microwave caught on fire?? What a disaster! Hope all is well!