Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Birthday Party..

We had such a fun crazy weekend. It was Paige's 1 year birthday celebration at our house. We fed all of the family and had cake and ice cream. It was so loud and crazy. I will post some pictures later of Paige. She was being such a little girl with her cake. I at one moment was thinking about what had I gotten myself into with all of the mess and the noise and then I realized how blessed I am to have such a great family that come and spend time at our home and that we have such a great time being together. We played some more Wii fit with Clayton and Danielle before everyone arrived at the party. It is so much fun and also a great workout. Wayne and Carrie came and brought Cassiday. She is so cute and that hair is something else. I am so happy to have them living in Idaho Falls.
I am really bummed because I came down with a nasty throat infection this weekend also. I have blisters all down my throat and it has even spread up into one of my ears. It really hurts and I have had a high fever. I do not have time to be sick so I am so frustrated. I went and saw Molly to get on some antibotics. Hopefully it will go away really quick.
I went to church on Sunday even though I did not feel real well but I needed to be there for a spiritual uplift. I received a great big hug from a wonderful couple in our ward who are aware of some of the issues that I am having with a former friend. I really needed that hug that day. It made me realize that everyone is aware of what a trial this has been for me and my family. I am so glad that I went.
Well everyone have a great week. bye now.

1 comment:

Brittany Celeste said...

Patty- Thanks for giving me your blog address; it's a nice way to see what's happening somewhat with the ward since you are so involved. I'm sorry about the throat infection, I don't envy you at all! Reading about Paige's one year birthday has me reminising about Dane's. He's going to be two soon, I can't believe it. I love that everyone comes over to your house and I hope mine can be like that one day! Hang in there. Love, Brittany