Friday, September 19, 2008

Cleaning..

Well the weekend is finally here. I am going with Cheryl to clean at Linda Waters cabin. She is getting it finished and needs some help cleaning so we are going up to Island Park for Friday and Saturday. It is the least that we can do since she lets us have our sister trips there whenever we wish. I am rather excited even though we will be working because it is such a beautiful restful place to go to. I am on my second batch of antibiotics for this stupid sore throat that I have. It is very frustrating to say the least.
I have been doing the Wii Fit almost every night and I can say that it is so much fun but at the same time a really great workout. I have been able to unlock alot more of the games and excercises and it is so much fun.
Well I need to finish up so that I can get ready to leave town this afternoon with Cheryl. Bye now.

2 comments:

mandijwaters said...

How'd the cleaning go? We had fun at Winger's. Makayla, Aaron, and I all watched Made of Honor. It was cute. Hope you had fun in Island Park.

Danielle said...

Well, I hope you are feeling better today. I had lots of fun yesterday visiting! Love you!!!!