Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Crazy Busy Week...

We had so much going on last week. I finally got to see my new great niece Cassidy Hurzeler (Wayne' daughter). She is so cute with all of that dark hair. I loved holding her she is so cuddly.
We finished the kitchen and I finally decided what to do with the wall in the dining room. I loved the finished product.

Danielle and Amanda helped to put the lettering on the wall which was so helpful. We also were able to put on rug down in the dining room and have it cut to size. There was so much left over that the rug guy was able to make a runner for the hallway coming out of Makayla's room. It is so great to have it all finally done.
I have been able to start some knitting projects and I am almost done with one pair of adult socks and I am also working on a baby sweater. It is in a soft yellow acrylic and it has been lots of fun to make. I love to knit. I am also going to be taking a class starting in October to learn how to make a wallaby sweater. I decided to make one for Paige in a lovely dark red.
Sunday was Sophie's blessing. Her great grandpa Gary Waters did a wonderful job on the blessing and she looked so sweet in the dress mom made for he, but as soon as she came back to the pew to be held she had a major blow out and had to be taken out and changed it went everywhere. I was able to take a picture of Leif and Amanda's family. We love to spend time with them. We played games with them and Clayton and Danielle on Sunday afternoon and had such a fun time. We laughed alot.
We were able to try out the Wii Fit. It is really lots of fun and gives you a pretty good work out. It is extremely entertaining for a group activity if any one is interested. It sure kept our group laughing and busy.
Paul and I drove to Tremonton on Monday and spent part of the day visiting with Susan and family. The kids kept us very busy. It was fun to spend the day with them. Paige is starting to walk and can take about 5-10 steps. She is so proud of herself.
Well maybe this week will not be so busy. bye now.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Fun fun! I'm so excited to see Paige! I can't believe she's walking now! The wall looks great- I really like it. I'm excited to see you guys tomorrow! Love you:)

Jenn said...

I LOVE the lettering in your kitchen! The pics of your kitchen are beautiful. Congrats!