Friday, February 13, 2009

Latest News...

Well we found out that Paul is in Stage one of his cancer so it is curable. He started radiation this week on Monday and so far is not feeling any effects except for some minor stinging about 15 minutes after each treatment. He has to go in 5days a week for 4 weeks. Then the oncologists will monitor his health very closely for the next two years. We feel very lucky that everything has turned out as it has.
I am so tired of the cold here in Idaho Falls. I am not much of a winter person. It was -8 when I went to work today. It hurts to step outside. The only good thing is that the sun is shining.
Everyone have a great Valentines Day Weekend. Love you all. bye now.

7 comments:

Amylee said...

It is such a blessing how things have turned out for Paul. I hope things continue to go well for your family.

Danielle said...

The cold. Yuck. I could feel my insides bunching into little balls within seconds this morning.

Lizzie said...

I have been thinking about you guys everyday and Danielle and Clay are probably so sick of my asking about Paul. I am so happy for you all. We love you and we have been praying for you every night in our prayers. You are such good people (as Danielle has always said), and we just fell in love with your family when you came out to visit. We can't wait for you to come visit again.

Bobi... said...

So happy for the good news! That is great!
About the cold, If my family wasn't having so much fun playing in the snow, I'd be ready for it to go away too. It kinda does hurt some days!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

That is so wonderful. We have been praying for you, and I'm so glad everythign is working out. Wow, I didnt' know you had to go in every day like that. How depressing, but it could be worse. I'm very happy for you and your family.

Jenn said...

I can't stop you from buying plastic boxes. It is beautiful. :)

Jenn said...

I can't stop you from buying plastic boxes. It is beautiful. :)