Saturday, March 28, 2009

Pictures

These are the pictures that go with my previous blog. I finally figured out how to get it to work. I have not added pictures to my blog since I got this new computer. I am still trying to figure out how everything works.


This is Paul's latest hairdoo since the radiation. A small price to pay to get rid of the cancer. We love it.


This is the new elliptical. It is a much harder workout than my treadmill. But I wanted something that would be a challenge and it meets the criteria.


This is Makayla 2 days after her wisdom teeth removal. She has pretty puffy cheeks. We kept laughing at her but she is still really cute.

These are the flowers Paul gave me for our anniversary. red, light pink, dark pink and purple. They smelled wonderful.

6 comments:

AMY AND MIKEY said...

those roses are so pretty

Danielle said...

Makayla's face cracks me up. I'm so glad you took pictures.

Lizzie said...

Makayla!!! I hardly recognized you girl!!! But your Mom is right, you still look cute!!

Patty, I can't believe you guys have been married 31 years!!! You look so young. And that first picture of Paul, with his bald spot, looks like Clayton to me. Their expressions look similar. = )

Take care!

Amylee said...

I'm so glad that Paul is done with his treatments. Love the flowers- what a fun arrangement!

mandijwaters said...

Oh, Makayla....this picture will someday haunt you :)

The Hammond Family Blog said...

It was good talking to you today. I am sorry for the rough year you have had. We seriously need to get together for games when you're up to it. Pretty flowers have Paul teach Jerimiah would ya!!!