Thursday, July 16, 2009

Soft Lovely Hands...

We had a hand fix party last night at my house for lack of a better name to call it. My neighbor Pauline Mickelsen who is 89 yrs old and her three daughters, Danielle, Makayla and my other neighbor Dawn came over to my house so that the Mickelsens could show us how they keep their hands so nice soft and lovely. I bought really bright wash clothes on clearance and had one for each of us. We rubbed this scrub on our hands for a about 2-3 minutes and then rinsed and then rubbed lotion into our hands. The stuff was amazing. I have never had my hands feel so soft. We used a product that can be bought at Rite Aid called yes-to-carrots. (web site: www.yes-to-carrots.com) All natural ingredients. We used the hand scrub and the body moisterizer. Amazing stuff. They have been using it for years and have loved how soft their hands are. I went to the store today and bought some. I plan on using it weekly if not more often. We had such a fun visit and I found out that I actually graduated with Pauline's daughter Julene. We could not remember each other which is kind of strange since we ran around with the same kids. I guess it was too long ago. We decided to make our get together an annual event if not more we had so much fun. Well I had better get going I have a few things to get done tonight before I can sit down to rest. Bye now.

No comments: