Friday, July 10, 2009

Some of My Sewing Projects...

Here are a few things that I have been sewing lately. There are some market bags. I also made some crayon rolls.. I put crayons in one and then markers in the other. These have been lots of fun to make. So sorry Sesha I do not have a picture of the little skirts that I made for the little girls, but I do have the pattern if you would like to borrow it. Susan tells me that she will send me a photo when the kids wear them. I forgot to take photos.

I love these crayon rolls. I added my own little eyelets to them to give them some personalization. I got the pattern off of skiptomylou.org. There are some really great patterns on that site. Well back to sewing. bye now.

1 comment:

The Hammond Family Blog said...

The bags are adorable. The crayon rolls are cute too. I love how you embellished them!! Thanks for posting the pictures.