Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Midweek

I decided to update my blog after Susan's reminders. This week has been really crazy at work. I am hoping that things will get better. We still are unable to call long distance from my new office which is really frustrating for many reasons. I am so far behind because of everything going wrong and not working like it should. May be next week will be better.
It has been a sad week for me with the things that are going on with Clayton. I am trying to be upbeat but it is just really sad that he is having such health difficulties in his life right now. He was never sick when he was little. I just wish that we could find an answer to the problems. I just need to keep praying and staying faithful.
Paul was down with the flu yesterday and we totally stayed away from him because Makayla and I do not want to get sick. (I did take care of him)He is feeling better today and even went back to work.
Harmoni is in California right now with her friend Jake and his family. I have not heard from her since she called from Vegas. I hope that she is having a great time. She will be back this Friday. I hope she brings Makayla a surprise back from her trip.
It has been pretty warm in IF this week and the sun has even been shining except not much today. I finished my Quickbook class last night..YEAH!!!! I have three more weeks of my exercise class and then I will probably start taking piano lessons. I would like to brush up on technique and figure the only way that I will sit down is if I am taking lessons and have to practice. I am not very good but I really like to play. I have not really played since I was in high school. It should be fun. I received a call from Carter today on the phone. He cut his finger and needed to tell someone about his owie. He is starting to make sense and talks alot now. I just love to talk to the kids on the phone. I am really looking forward to seeing them next week and having Gabby stay with us on her Spring Break.
Well have to be going. I need to finish baking cookies. bye now.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Baking cookies, taking quick book classes, exercise classes, taking care of a sick husband, working....WOW!! You are a Domestic Diva! You are such a good example to all of us. I hope that I can figure all of that out! I am just wondering how I am going to take care of three kids. I know it will be great it is just an adjustment.
I am sorry that Clayton has been so sick. It sounds miserable. I have been reading his blog. His wife is so supportive. What a huge blessing. We are all still praying for him. I hope you have a better week next week.

Susan, Blain & kids said...

Hey Patty,
I am sure that things will get better at the office. i am glad that Paul is feeling better. Clayton will find the answers it just may take time, keep praying and be faithful that it will resolve itself when Heavenly Father sees fit to do so, not always easy but i am sure there are lessons to be learned. Well, I hope that you have a good rest of the week. Blain will be down on Saturday to et something from his parents, I can have him stop by if you want so you can see the boys, Gabby, Paige and I are staying home. I don't want to take Paige out too much and since we are coming down next weekend I figured we better stay home. Love you!
Susan