Monday, March 3, 2008

The Move...

Well I tried to make this move better than the last one 5 months ago. I had everything so organized on my end and had spoken to the people that own the new building every week for 6 weeks with their promises that everything was in order. We show up Saturday morning with the moving van and the people that used to be in the building were not moved out yet. There was a mess everywhere. The place was so dirty..No phones. ..Our computers did not work on the network in the office. No internet. What a nightmare. I have worked non stop all weekend with a short break on Sunday to attend my church meetings-searching for some peace of mind. Today was long with no progress on the phones or the computers. We are dead in the water without the two. I cleaned all day and moved very heavy boxes downstairs and tried to put everything away. I am praying for a better day tomorrow. I think Paul could tell that I was totally tired so he took us out to Rays in and out for burgers and a root beer shake. It was yummy since I had not eaten since about 6 am this morning. I am really concerned about Clayton with all of the health issues he is facing right now. I am so glad that he has such a great wife to help him through these difficult times. It makes me almost cry when I hear that she knows to get a blessing for him. I am so thankful she has such a strong testimony of the power of the Priesthood. Well enough of the venting my frustrations with this crappy weekend. I really am so blessed to have such a great family and have them be so supportive. Take care. bye now.

4 comments:

Susan, Blain & kids said...

Hey Patty,
It is kinda amazing that when you are fasting for something you really care about it is not hard to do. i am sure that they will find something to help Clayton out. The Lord always has a purpose in everything so make sure that you keep the Faith and know what ever comes of it, he is not alone. Anyway, I hope that the hole computer, phone issues are getting better and tell Paul i said hi and that he is the best for taking such good care of my sister (that I love very much).
Have a great day!
Love Susan

Jenn said...

I just read about Clayton. I hope that everything is ok. He is in our thoughts and prayers. I hope everything is going better at work. Sometimes life is so frustrating. I guess that is when we have to rely on our faith and prayers. We love you.

Susan, Blain & kids said...

update your blog!!!
Love ya

Susan, Blain & kids said...

update your blog!!!
Love ya