Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sunday Napping Time

Everyone at my house is now taking a nap except for me. I really enjoyed church meetings today. They were talking alot about service to those around us. The service that you render as you do your visiting teaching. This makes me want to try harder with the ladies that I visit on my beat. Most of them are not active in church and need the contact that their visiting teacher gives. I am going to try harder. It is going to be a very busy week this week. It is Paul & My 30th Wedding anniversary on Tuesday. I can hardly believe that it has been that many years. they have been really good and I so appreciate Paul and his values. He is such a good man. we are going out to dinner and staying overnight at the Destination Inn. we are staying in the Thailand Room. Wednesday we are going to drive to Pocatello and eat lunch at the Red Lobster and also picking Susans kids up in Pocatello and bringing them home with us for an overnighter while Blain and Susan celebrate their 10th anniversary. I have meetings Wednesday and a choir concert for Makayla Wednesday night, RS birthday Celebration Thursday and I am singing with two other women from my ward at the Bday celebration. Friday a wedding reception and helping, Saturday a girl getogether for Gabby and some friends of mine. Gabby will be staying with us thru Monday. Sunday is Easter and I will making dinner for family and the sister missionaries in our Stake. I almost get tired just thinking about it. I will have fun doing all of the above it is just alot to get done in one week. Well maybe I had better go join everyone in their naps. (not really-I do not like to nap during the day)... bye now.

3 comments:

Susan, Blain & kids said...

No you just like to nap during movies!!! I look forward to seeing you on wednesday. You definately have a very busy week ahead of you. Gabby is way excited to stay with you. And the boys are to for wednesday night. What time is Makayla's concert on Wed? Good luck with you singing. Red Lobster sounds yucky, but good for you guys cause you like that sort of food. I hope you have a great Anniversary!!! I love you.
Susan

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

congrats on your anniversary! I will be getting in really late Friday, we are leaving early Saturday, will be returning late on the following Saturday. I appreciate you including me for Danielles b-day dinner with your family, and I would have loved it!!! But I am sure I will be on the road until really late Sat. I told Danielle to talk to you and Paul and your girls about coming to Rebecca's on Sunday, are you planning on coming. It would be nice to have some time to visit. I would have spent the previous days with the grandkids, so i wouldn't feel guilty visiting that day. Mon and Tues I am spending with my Sister. It will be our first time in over 7 years spending more than an hour together. I am hoping we can do some fun things so we can have some happy memories. I fly out on Wed morn. I am excited to have some one on one time with Danielle and Clay on Sun morn, and some time with Danielle on Mon and tues evening. Crazy and busy time, just like your week this week. It made me tired just reading your week this week! love you!

Susan, Blain & kids said...

UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!!
love ya