Friday, February 29, 2008

Moving weekend.

I have been getting ready to move this weekend. Unfortunately the phones will not be working at my new office because the phone people screwed up bad. It is so frustrating since I started the procedure for moving the phones 6 weeks ago. My back is already tired from packing everything up at the office. Tomorrow the moving truck will be at the old office to move all of the boxes, desks, file cabinets, etc. the new offices are new and will be great once the move is over. Cheryl and I are taking an exercise class for women over 35 Strength Training. I have a hard time not laughing when I am in pain and Cheryly is the same so it is sometimes very difficult to do the exercise when you are laughing so hard. I told Cheryl that I will not make eye contact with her. It has been really nice and warm in IF today almost 42 degrees. The sun was actually shining this morning. Paul washed my car for me. I hope that it stays pretty and clean for at least one day. Clayton called me yesterday after his business class to tell me that his professor had him teach the class with about 2 minutes notice and that he really loved doing it and did a great job. He was so jazzed. I would be terrified to have a teacher at college do that to me...even if I knew the material well. Makayla had the day off from school today for Parent Teachers conference..she had really good grades she just has a little problem with being too social..but all of her teachers love her and love having her in their class. Well I had better go and make something for dinner. bye now.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I like your slideshow. It reminds me of those binocular things that you twist around and you see all sorts of colorful shapes. You know what I'm talking about? Anyway- I wondered if that would happen with you and Cheryl. I know it would be the same exact way for me and my sisters. Love you!

Susan, Blain & kids said...

Well laughing is a good source of exercise to. SO i am glad to hear you are having a good time anyway. I hope the office moving went well! I love you and miss you.

Love Susan