Wednesday, February 6, 2008

What the....

Okay we wake up this morning and we have another snow storm overnight which puts down up to a foot of snow in some areas around town. ... what a nightmare...enough. I could hardly get around town today because the snow was so deep and then it kept getting into my snow boots because of how deep it was. I tried to get up my driveway after exercise class tonight and it took two tries before I could make it. I have been listening to the news and we are supposed to get even more snow tonight. It looks like a doozy of a snow storm that is moving in. Max had a blast in the snow today. I went out to shovel the front sidewalk and he shoveled in the driveway for about an hour and made a huge mountain of snow. He was so proud of himself. But I had a hard time getting around it trying to leave tonight. But that is okay. he just cannot understand why I do not like to play in the snow. Carter just watched.. he does not seem to like to get cold that much. max and Paul plowed snow all over the neighborhood tonight trying to help the neighbors out. Max had a blast of course. Well gotta go give the boys a bath and get them in bed. bye now from buried in snow.........

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Every time we turn around we are getting snow here too! I am glad that you got home safely from Utah. That night we got hit pretty hard.
It sounds like you have had fun with Susan's boys. Little boys are great. VERY UNPREDICTABLE...but fun.

Susan, Blain & kids said...

What is with the what the, we are not the only ones Carter gets that from. Hope you are having fun with the boys it sounds like you are. I got the upstaires cleaned today and hopefully I will get the rest of the house by tomorrow.

Love you