Wednesday, February 13, 2008

New Week

This week has been rather crazy with work and family things. but not as crazy as last week when we had Carter and Max. I finished my last class of Intro to Quickbooks last night and start the Quickbooks II class next tuesday. Hopefully it will go faster than the first. I finish my strength training class this week and do not start again until 2-25 but luckily the exercises are some that I can do at home with the weights that I have. I was checking out Danielle's mothers blog and saw that her Grandma had passed away. It is so sad to lose those that have been such a big part of your life. The sun has been shining a little the last few days and the temperature has been in the high 30's, then we wake up this morning to a cold front moving through again. Brrrrrrrr......Winters in Idaho!!!!! I still do not know what to do for Paul for Valentines Day. Maybe we can go out to lunch on Friday since he is off. I got the kids a treat for Valentines and hopefully they will like it. Well I better get to work. bye now.

3 comments:

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

thank you patty, for your love and prayers.

Amylee said...

I hope you had a nice Valentine's Day. I know what you mean about the weather. It has been sunny the past few days in Heber. We were even able to go for a walk yesterday- it was in the mid 40's. Another storm is coming this weekend. Bummer. I can't wait for spring! Hope you are well!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

This is Amy- danielle's sister. I don't know if I've told you this before- but danielle loves your family so much. She just thinks you are the kindest people she's ever met, and so christlike. She says this all the time. I'm so glad she has you guys. Just thought I'd let you know. "Bye now" (I notice you always put that after all your comments on Danielle's blog- I couldn't help it:)