Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Crazy Winter

Ok enough with the snow. I know that we need the moisture but okay. I got stuck at lunch downtown and Paul had to come over and push me out. Then I get home and Danielle is stuck in the alley. I pushed and dug for about 20 minutes and finally some of the neighbors came out and we were able to push her out. Boy was I tired after that.
Max and Carter are staying with us this week to give Susan a break. They sure do keep us busy. I do not think that Carter is feeling very good but he is being a good boy and so is Max. They can hardly wait for Paul to come home from work so he can play with them outside. I did not go to exercise class last night but I did the exercises at home and Carter and Max had to try them out. They were so cute trying to lift the weights. I have Quickbook class tonight I hope that it is a little faster so it will not be so boring. Since I got so little sleep last night because Max got up twice. I think he had a tummy ache considering the condition of the bathroom when we woke up this morning.
Well I better get to work and get through another work day. I was happy to see that they plowed the roads downtown and they were starting on the residential this morning.
Bye now.

2 comments:

Susan, Blain & kids said...

Gabby really liked your music because it is from Ashley Tisdale from Disney channel. ANyway, sorry about the whole max thing and the bathroom sounds really sick. Mom said she was just glad it was not her and I said that is so funny cause I said the same thing. It has been really quite around here and I keep thinking I need to go check and see what the boys are doing and then I am like oh yah they are not here, how nice, I love them but a break is nice once and a while and I have been able to get a ton of bookmarkers done for the Relief Society. I can't remember if I told you I am making one for every sister in the ward so that is like 130 or something like that. They are putting them in the birthday cards that they send in the mail.
Thanks again for taking the boys!!!

Love you

Danielle said...

AMEN! snow stinks.