Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Winter!!!!

Okay I think we have had enough of the snow wind and cold. Danielle stayed overnight last night because of the bad roads. I am glad that we can offer her a place to stay in situations like this. It has been snowing again today and blowing to beat the band. It seems like everytime I have to step out of the house I feel like my face is being sand blasted by snow crystals. I am not looking forward to going out for class tonight. I am really hoping that the weather picks up so that we can travel to SLC on Saturday without putting ourselves in danger from really slick snowy conditions. Laurel called me last night and I got to ask questions about David. I felt alot better after talking to her. I am so glad that she was with him when he passed away. I am looking forward to seeing all of the family, unfortunately it is sad that it is a funeral that brings us all together. Laurel asked me to say the opening prayer for the funeral. Well I had better go and make some dinner. bye now.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I am sick of winter too! I have been traveling in crazy conditions for the past two days going to Dr. appointments and to Heber and such. Anyway...I am glad we will get to see you on Saturday. I agree it is too bad we have to see everyone at funerals. Let's get together on a happier note next time. By the way...your blog is fun to look at. I am glad I got in the Blogger world! Kristie isn't so sure about joining! See you Saturday.

Susan, Blain & kids said...

Hey,
I love your new slide show it is really cute. I have been sick in bed most of the day, but I started on medicine today so hopefully I will feel better by Sat. I have that picture of Paige on now so go and look at it.
love ya
Susan