Thursday, January 17, 2008

Great Night

We went to the open house for the Rexburg Temple. Wow what a beautiful building. Cheryl and her friend, Makayla and Harmoni, Danielle and Paul and I all went together. It has alot of steps but it was so wonderful and the tour speakers had the right spirit and said all of the right things. The roads were clear no snow and no wind. I started my Quickbooks class and really like it, but it is really slow. Some of the people in my class do not even know how to use a computer let alone learn a new program. Oh well it gets me out of the house and I really like to take classes and learn new things. The teacher is really excited and outgoing so she does a great job of teaching. I also started my new weight training class and really like it because the exercises can be done at home really easy also. Danielle is coming to our house every day for lunch and I am really happy to see her everyday and visit with her about work and Clayton. bye now.

1 comment:

Susan, Blain & kids said...

I was wondering if she might come over for lunch everyday, I know I would and did when I lived there. Anyway, I am glad that you like your new class and I am sure your old lady weight class is way fun, HAHAHA! it was good to see you, we are hopefully going to come down the end of Feb or middle to get our taxes done so that will be the next time we see you, unless you come down before that. Max says hi. Did paul tell yoiu that Carter would not let me change him.

love you,
susan