Saturday, January 12, 2008

Catching up.

Well I woke up early this morning as usual. I just have no idea what it is like to sleep. I get really restless in bed and just have to get up. I have been going over the notes for my talk tomorrow. I hope that I am ready. This has been such a crazy week. It is kind of nice how quiet the house is this morning. I am really excited because I signed up for a class at EITC yesterday to take Intro to Quickbooks. It is a 1 day a week (3hours) 5 week course. When I was talking to some of my friends that are accountants they all told me that is a must. I have always used quicken in my office. I also get to start my new exercise class on Monday. It is a strength training, nutrition class for women over 35. I can hardly wait. It lasts for about 6 weeks 3 times a week. I am hoping that it will start me on an exercise program that I like so that I can get back into exercising. I have been really bad lately and because of the not exercising, have put on weight which is so depressing. Well I better be going I want to finish doing my weekend cleaning before the weekend craziness starts. Danielle and Clayton are coming today for a visit. Yay!! bye now.

2 comments:

mandijwaters said...

Have fun with Clayton and Danielle! I am going out to dinner with 3 of my friends here in Pocatello... then I have a ton of Baby shower invites to get made. I wish that we were coming to Idaho Falls today. Old Navy is having some killer sales and we all know that my kids could use a few more outfits :) Maybe not, but I love to get a good deal at Old Navy. Have a good weekend!

Susan, Blain & kids said...

Hey,
I finaly blogged there are some really cute pictures of the kids, I don't have any of Carter cause we disowned him, you will have to read my blog to find out why. I am glad that you liked your exercise class, I hope that you can come this weekend, PLEASE PLEASE.
Love you