Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Catching up!!





Well we have gotten back into our regular schedule again. I love the holidays but it is nice to have the normal again. We went to Tremonton Friday night and stayed over with Susan and family. On Saturday we went to Gabby's baptism. It was wonderful and Gabby looked so sweet. She was so happy about having her dad baptize her and everyone coming to watch it happen. We had a great meal afterwards and then celebrated her birthday with a cake and ice cream since no one was able to go on her birthday. We were so lucky that the roads were clear all the way down and back. I was really stressed about driving on bad roads and I had promised Gabby that we would be there for her. I bought her a really pretty Cinderella dress and new shoes to wear for her baptism. She said she felt like Cinderella when she put it on. She looked really sweet. The Stake that she is in provides long white dresses for the girls to be baptized. It makes the girls look so innocent and sweet to be in their long white dresses. We had a great time as you can see in the pictures. I was very sick yesterday. Woke up at 4am and was sick until 8pm last night. It was a miserable way to lose a few pounds. I slept almost all day except when I was running to the bathroom. I am feeling much better today, just a little shaky and my stomache still is aching. I have been working on my talk that I have to give in Sacrament meeting this Sunday. I get so freaked out about speaking in public. I get to speak first and then the rest of the RS Presidency. Harmoni moved to Rexburg yesterday and will be starting school on Wednesday. She is a little nervous but excited at the same time. We just hope that she does well and has a great experience. School can be be great. Well I better get back to my talk. Later. bye now.

3 comments:

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

I don't mind at all that you look at my site. I live here and am memorized by the ocean! It changes every day so it is never boring!
I am speaking this Sunday in Sacrament also! That is too funny. I love speaking though, I don't know why. I don't know if it is from growing up in the church, or from drama in high school. When I was a very little girl I would cry every time I gave a talk. I hated how scared I was. Then one day it changed. I really don't know what it was that changed it for me. You are going to be the best grandma. You think you love those little nieces and nephews. Boy when Danielle and Clay have that first baby I think you are going to be out of control! :-) Not in a bad way. Those little kids are going to love you! Sorry you were sick, glad you are doing better. Life here is starting to get normal, it is a little slower here because I have so many Jan b-days. Some years I do it ahead with the Christmas shopping and that is so nice. This year who knows what happened I was behind all season. take care!

Danielle said...

Cute pictures! Gabby looked so cute. I'm sorry that you're sick:( I hope that you get better soon! You will do great on your talk. Just know that the entire ward loves you and cares about you and aren't expecting PERFECTION! Anyway, you rest. Don't overwork yourself! Love you:)

Susan, Blain & kids said...

Well this computer is starting to irritate me. but anyway cute pictures don't forget to send them to me. you will make a great grandma, but you better not forget us, your adopted ones. anyway good luck on your talk, thank heavens your first that is always nice. I am going to play basketball wish me luck that I don't die.

love you always
you sister Susan