Tuesday, January 1, 2008

!st Day of the New Year

We had alot of fun last night bowling. It was our 4th year to do bowling on New Years Eve. We then came back to the house and Brett & Gail and Danielle and Clayton played cards with Paul and I. Harmoni was out with some friends and Makayla went to a Stake Dance. she even had fun though she did not really want to go in the first place. We made it to midnight had some sparkling pomegranete juice and set off some poppers. We were all very tired at the end and ready to get to bed. I was really mad that I woke up this morning at 5am and could not get back to sleep after being awake until 2am. I just wish that once I could sleep in. Well since I was awake I made some homemade bread and some cheese potatoes for dinner later and for a family that we are feeding today. I did some laundry and cleaned. What a boring but busy morning. I had Makayla help me frost my hair. She does a pretty good job of pulling it through a cap evenly. I was very happy with the end result. Well enough of my rattling on. Happy New Year to all. Love you all. Bye now.

1 comment:

Susan, Blain & kids said...

I am glad to hear that you had fun bowling. That sounds like lots of fun to me, we played Disney Jr. monopoly and highschool musical game and eternal companion game which is like the newly wed game. I won!! Anyway have a good resst of the week and I am sure we will talk soon.