Saturday, February 9, 2008

Last day with the Boys.

We have had such a busy week with Carter and Max. They do not stop for even 2 seconds. Yesterday we went and fed the geese down by the river. We put together alot of puzzles. today we have been going going going. We cleaned house this morning and then Paul played outside with max for awhile then we went to McKinley's bday party at Leo's. the boys loved the playroom. Carter especially loved the slide and then they ate lots of ice cream and cake. We then came home and gave the boys a little nap before going to dinner at Mrs. Mickelsens. The boys ate everything and then more ice cream and cake. We are now sitting around watching tv and getting ready for bath time. It will be awful quiet around here when they go home tomorrow. They are not ready to go home yet. I think we spoil them too much when they are here. We will have to bring Gabby next time. I miss having her here for a visit. Once the kids start school it is really hard to get them for a visit. Well I have to go and give some baths and finish the kids laundry. I am really looking forward to going to the Rexburg Temple dedication tomorrow. what a treat for everyone involved. Paul is going to drive the kids to Utah while I am at church and at the dedication. What a great husband I have. bye now.

1 comment:

Susan, Blain & kids said...

I cannot believe how much Carter changed in just a week. He has been so cute today and he is talking so much more. It is amazing how much can change in a week. Max has been a little emotional but he seems glad to be home. They had a lot of fun and you will for sure have to come and get Gabby, she complained the hole time that she could not go, I told her she can go with you later and by her self. Anyway I hope that you had a good time at the temple dedication, I am sure that it was wonderful. Tell Paul thanks for driving them home. Oh by the way the shirts you got Max are cute.

Love you