Monday, April 14, 2008

Last Week

What a busy time we have had. We did dinner with family early on Friday. Went to Rexburg to get our nails redone only to find out that the nail tech was 1 1/2 hour behind. Got home late from that. got up early to clean house Saturday and Susan called to say she was coming to visit. She came about 10:30 with all of the kids. The weather was so warm that we were able to play outside which was so much fun. We rode my scooter and gave the little kids some rides. We threw the frisbee around and rode bikes. Clayton and Danielle came down for a visit and did their laundry and Clayton and I washed and cleaned up his car while Danielle and Makayla went shopping. Sunday is always busy with church meetings and such. I went over to resolve an unpleasant situation with a neighbor and ended feeling worse than when I had started. She said such awful things about my family that I was almost dumb struck. Oh well I tried. I cannot figure out how to resolve the issue. Well have to going. bye now.

1 comment:

K. Nicoll said...

Hi Patty, You have a great Blog. As for the neighbor, you did your part now forget her. You have an awesome family. Maybe not perfect but nobody has that. We are al human. Let's get together.
Kristie