Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Catching Up

Well we survived last week. I was not so sure after our sad loss last week. We really do miss Macey alot. I keep listening for her in the morning.
We went to Danielle's sister's house for dinner on Sunday. We were celebrating Danielle's 20th Bday. Her mother was also there from Oregon. We had such a nice visit. It was a lovely meal and we had a great time. We put in a request for Rebecca (Danielle's sister)to play the piano for us and she obliged us. It was so beautiful. It makes me even more excited to start piano lessons.
At church we had combined classes and we were taught how to index. I had wondered what it was that everyone was talking about. I was so excited about it that I signed up as a volunteer and did my first batches today. I have set a goal to do at least one batch a day. It is really hard to stop at one. You should all sign up and do it yourselves. I really like to keep busy and love doing new things so this fit the bill just right.
I finished my strength class for women over 35 on Monday and do not start again until May 14. I will be doing the exercises at home until then. Cheryl has a friend that is a personal trainer and we are talking to him about working with the two of us and whipping us into shape. I am kind of excited. I really do like to exercise it is just trying to get myself started that is so hard. I even know that I feel better when I do.
Clayton is already starting to feel better from the treatment for Lyme disease. The throbbing in his joints at night is not there when he lays down just a little stiffness. Is that not so wonderful. I am so thankful that our prayers have been answered. I am so looking forward to conference this weekend. It absolutely lifts me and always inspires me to be a better person and to try harder to do the things that I need and should be doing. So excited!!!
Makayla is going to cheerleading tryouts this week and she practices every night about 2 hours after her training. Official tryouts are on Friday. She is so excited and working so hard. I hope that everything goes ok for her. She is very good at the cheers and the dancing. I always thought she would love cheerleading. She did this stuff even when she was a little girl around the house.
Well I had better go and fix some dinner. bye now.

3 comments:

kathryn said...

Hi Patty! Got your comment and wanted to come say hi to you. Isn't it wild how once you have a blog you start finding people everywhere?! Hope all is well.

Susan, Blain & kids said...

Hey it was great to talk to you on the phone. SOrry I did not come down. Sounds like Clayton is doing great lets hope it keeps up. I hope to see you soon. miss you.

Love you,
Susan

Susan, Blain & kids said...

I want to see if my picture shows up