Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Same Old Stuff/Different Day

Just thought to update my blog. I have been indexing everyday. It is so interesting to see all of the records back from 1870. I am working on entering the Illinois 1870 Federal Census. Most of the parents are from a different country and then the children usually are born in Illinois. I set a goal to do at least one batch every day but I usually do about three or four because it is so interesting. If you are looking for something to do while sitting around the house, this is a great thing to do. I was so happy to hear that all of Clayton's fish lived after I lost the house keys while they were gone so I was unable to feed their fish. It totally stressed me out because Clayton put so much time into the fish tank getting everything just right. I just got through babysitting Heather's little boy, Tallon. He just about talked my ear off. He is getting so big and he is so cute. I have not seen him for about 4 months. We played match game and put puzzles together. It was lots of fun. We are having the Kitchen Doctor come to our house today to give us some ideas for redoing the kitchen. I am planning on stripping it completely down to the walls and starting over. I need some input on where to put things without doing major reconstruction. I will report on the results later. It should be very interesting. Well I had better get going. Bye now.

1 comment:

Susan, Blain & kids said...

Sorry we did not come but I am sure we will see you soon. All the kids including Paige were crying. We went outside and played frisbee so they stopped. I think that Paige was crying just because everyone else was too.