Thursday, April 10, 2008

Update!!

Well we have been really busy as usual this last week. Makayla did not make it into cheerleading. She was pretty sad that day but life goes on and she is okay now. Clayton is still showing improvement from the treatments that he is receiving for Lyme disease. We are really hoping and praying for a full recovery. Harmoni is getting thru finals week and moving home for a whole week in between semesters. Paul is working hard as usual and helping to take care of his mother. I have been indexing everyday but Sunday. It is really difficult to read some of the records and the different kinds of handwriting. But I really think it is interesting and I plan on doing at least one batch everyday. I have been working some overtime at work trying to catch up. I have finally decided that I will never catch up. Makayla and I went shopping Monday and found some good sales. She bought 3 new shirts, a pair of flip flops, a bracelet and necklace and 1 pair of shorts. I found a cute pair of shoes and a good book. We also hit Bath Body and they had a sale going on buy 2 get 1 free. I stocked up a bunch of different lotions and shower gels. It should last me about 6 months or so. We had a great time. I watched Biggest Loser Tuesday night. I really enjoy the show and the hints on healthy eating that you get during the breaks. I can hardly wait for the last show this next week. I have been trying to organize my office but I think that I have created an even bigger mess. Well it will just have to be a work in progress. I went to have my annual physical this week and my thyroid is out of whack again so I have to up my medicine and hope that my body will get back to a somewhat normal state. Well I have to be going. bye now.

1 comment:

Susan, Blain & kids said...

I think that you are just out of whack in general, HAHA!! Which office are you organizing, home or work. It is really hard to type holdng Paige so I will be going now. I may see you this weekend, not sure. Love you.