Monday, April 14, 2008

Tagged

How did you meet your spouse? We met at a friend of my brothers whose older brother was
a friend of Paul.

Where did you go on your first date? to a movie and dinner

How long have you been together? 34 years 30 of them married

Who eats more? Paul

Who said I love you first? I fell in love with him after the first date but he said it first.

Who is taller? Paul

Who sings better? Me

Who is smarter? We are each smart in different things and ways

Who does laundry? me

Who does dishes? We all take turns and also help each other

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me

Who pays the bills? Me

Who mows the lawn? Paul but occasionally me because I love to mow the lawn.

Who cooks dinner? Mostly me but occasionally Paul

Who drives when you are together? We take turns except on slick roads I always want Paul to drive. On long scenic trips I always do the driving so Paul can look.

Who is more stubborn? We both are a little stubborn about different things

Who is first to admit when they are wrong? it depends on the issue because we both do it

Who kissed who first? Paul kissed me on the cheek.

Who Proposed? Paul

Who is more sensitive? We both are about the same

Who has more friends? we are kind of like amanda and leif not alot of friends, more acquaintances. I consider Paul my best friend.

Who has more siblings? Paul (10 living)

Who wears the pants? I also think this is a weird question because we discuss things together depending on the situation. We work well together as a team.

3 comments:

Susan, Blain & kids said...

Who wears the pants in your family, I thought your answer was funny. Anyway I updated my blog as to your request. Sorry to hear about your troubles with the neighbor, what a drag. I hope to see you soon. I will probably see you on the 10th I don't know about any sooner, unless you come to the kids soccers games. Have a good week!!!! Love you

Amylee said...

How fun to get to know you better! Dallas and I also work together on pretty much everything. I think that is the best way to do it.

kathryn said...

Hey Patti,
Yes Moab IS amazing isn't it? Yes... bootcamp. Well I'm doing it with a good friend and we kind of decided to do it on a whim. But basically we wanted something to really kick things into high gear and really establish a routine and everything. It's turned out to be SO much fun and we really love it!!