Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Kitchen Update





We had a very busy weekend. We knocked a hole in the dining room into the kitchen. We organized the new shelves downstairs and started loading stuff from the kitchen onto the new shelves. I do not think it is going to be alot of fun to have everything downstairs for the kitchen. I have already run downstairs about 100 times. I just need to remember that it will all be worth it in the end. We played pinochle this weekend with mom and dad. I got all 8 aces which is worth 1000 points. I had never heard of this rule until just before I was dealt this great hand. I really enjoy playing pinochle. We watched National Treasure on Monday. I enjoyed it as much as the first movie. Every day I am moving a few more things downstairs. Paul wants to be able to rip out the old cabinets this weekend and start on the new electrical. It will be such a mess. We have alot of rain here in good old Idaho Falls this week. We need it but is rather depressing to have it so dark and cold still. We need a little sunshine also to lift the spirits. Well I had better be going I need to get ready for exercise class. bye now.

1 comment:

mandijwaters said...

It looks like you're coming along on the kitchen. It's going to be so worth it... I love your plans for the kitchen! We are going to stop by for a bit on Friday to drop off your stamps and say hello. See you then!